你什么也不需要做！[UNKNOWN NODE problematic]Odoo为你的服务器设置了自己的邮件服务器。[UNKNOWN NODE problematic]接收和发送电子邮件功能开箱即用！
您将在这里找到一些有用的信息，了解如何将您自己的电子邮件解决方案与 Odoo 集成。
作为系统管理员，请转到菜单选择:menuselection:[UNKNOWN NODE title_reference]，然后选中 外部电子邮件服务器。然后，单击 传出邮件服务器 以创建一个服务器并引用电子邮件服务器的 SMTP 数据。填写所有信息后，单击 测试连接 。
下面是 G Suite 服务器的典型配置。
我可以使用 Office 365 服务器吗？
You can use an Office 365 server if you run Odoo on-premise. Office 365 SMTP relays are not compatible with Odoo Online.
Please refer to Microsoft’s documentation to configure a SMTP relay for your Odoo’s IP address.
How to use a G Suite server
You can use an G Suite server for any Odoo hosting type. To do so you need to setup the SMTP relay service. The configuration steps are explained in Google documentation.
In case you use SPF (Sender Policy Framework) to increase the deliverability of your outgoing emails, don’t forget to authorize Odoo as a sending host in your domain name settings. Here is the configuration for Odoo Online:
- If no TXT record is set for SPF, create one with following definition: v=spf1 include:_spf.odoo.com ~all
- In case a SPF TXT record is already set, add “include:_spf.odoo.com”. e.g. for a domain name that sends emails via Odoo Online and via G Suite it could be: v=spf1 include:_spf.odoo.com include:_spf.google.com ~all
Find here the exact procedure to create or modify TXT records in your own domain registrar.
Your new SPF record can take up to 48 hours to go into effect, but this usually happens more quickly.
You should do the same thing if DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) is enabled on your email server. In the case of Odoo Online & Odoo.sh, you should add a DNS “odoo._domainkey” CNAME record to “odoo._domainkey.odoo.com”. For example, for “foo.com” they should have a record “odoo._domainkey.foo.com” that is a CNAME with the value “odoo._domainkey.odoo.com”.
How to manage inbound messages
Odoo relies on generic email aliases to fetch incoming messages.
- Reply messages of messages sent from Odoo are routed to their original discussion thread (and to the inbox of all its followers) by the catchall alias (catchall@).
- Bounced messages are routed to bounce@ in order to track them in Odoo. This is especially used in Odoo Email Marketing to opt-out invalid recipients.
Original messages: Several business objects have their own alias to create new records in Odoo from incoming emails:
Depending on your mail server, there might be several methods to fetch emails. The easiest and most recommended method is to manage one email address per Odoo alias in your mail server.
- Create the corresponding email addresses in your mail server (catchall@, bounce@, sales@, etc.).
Set your domain name in the General Settings.
- If you use Odoo on-premise, create an Incoming Mail Server in Odoo for each alias. You can do it from the General Settings as well. Fill out the form according to your email provider’s settings. Leave the Actions to Perform on Incoming Mails blank. Once all the information has been filled out, click on TEST & CONFIRM.
- If you use Odoo Online or Odoo.sh, We do recommend to redirect incoming messages to Odoo’s domain name rather than exclusively use your own email server. That way you will receive incoming messages without delay. Indeed, Odoo Online is fetching incoming messages of external servers once per hour only. You should set redirections for all the email addresses to Odoo’s domain name in your email server (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com).